Indonesia Travel-Experience: Surabaya (Pictures/Photos) - Indonesia Travel Tips, News & Experience

Indonesia Travel-Experience: Surabaya (Pictures/Photos)


As I've promised earlier, here are some pictures that I took during my trip from Semarang to Surabaya.


I started from Tawang Station in Semarang (the train schedule is 08:30)



Picture of Tawang Train Station Semarang








I arrived at Pasar Turi Train Station about 14:00. Here is Pasar Turi looks like.














Don't be surprised, many passengers just sit on the floor since there are not many waiting seat available.








See, not many seat available :)









Pasar Turi monument. It's an old train.








Lunch at Malioboro Restaurant (Kartini Street).












My Favourite food: Soft Bone Chicken (left) and tofu omelette (right).










Inside Malioboro Restaurant









My Drink: Cingcau Young Coconut. Fresh considering the hot environment of Surabaya.

No comments: