Indonesia Travel Experience: Surabaya - Indonesia Travel Tips, News & Experience

Indonesia Travel Experience: Surabaya

During my trip from Semarang, Kediri and Balikpapan, I must go to Surabaya first before I go to Kediri to pick up a friend.

I leaved Semarang for my business trip to Kediri by Train. Means, I went to Tawang Station to get a ride to Surabaya. I choose Train for my trip from Semarang to Surabaya, since it's a low budget and fast. Around USD 10 and less then 6 hours to reach Surabaya.

If you came from Semarang, then you will end at Pasar Turi Station. I arrived at Surabaya just about lunch time, so I went to Malioboro restaurant in Kartini Street, just a couple minutes from Turi Station by car. They have a lot of menu, but my favorite is Flying Gurame and special chicken with soft bone. You can literally eat chicken bones if you try that menu. The food are delicious, and the place is very comfortable.

I'll put some pictures later. Nest stop is Kediri.

No comments: