Travel to Indonesia: Semarang part 3 (GAMA Restaurant) - Indonesia Travel Tips, News & Experience

Travel to Indonesia: Semarang part 3 (GAMA Restaurant)

Having lunch at Sederhana Padang Restaurant is not to interesting for me since I've tried it a couple times. It's located in Pandanaran Street, close to Simpang Lima. But I should inform you that Sederhana Restaurant have many branch all over Indonesia. Almost in every big city I've ever visited. Even though their price are relatively expensive, but since their brand name and delicious food make them one of the most favorite restaurant in Indonesia. If you like spicy food especially Padang's food I recommend this resturant for you to try. Additionally, you can find it almost everywhere during your trip to Indonesia.

For dinner, I went to a restaurant called GAMA Restaurant located at MT. Haryono Street Semarang. It's a sea food restaurant, and this is my first time to try it. The food is not too special, but the atmosphere is different. I like their interior. It's simply an ordinary house that turned to be a restaurant. So you can choose to eat in their main room with some tables on it, or pick a room just for your group. From the amount of guest in that restaurant, I assume that this is one of the most favorite place in Semarang to enjoy Sea food.

Since Semarang is a city by the sea, you can find many restaurant that provides sea food there. As an alternative you can tray Kampung laut, Sari laut or other sea food restaurant.

The next day I leaved for Surabaya by Train. It took only less then 6 hours to reach Surabaya.

Well, don't forget to visit Semarang if you travel to Indonesia. Next post, I'll tell you my story about Surabaya and Kediri. See you :)

No comments: