Travel to Indonesia: Semarang part 2 (Hotel Graha Santika) - Indonesia Travel Tips, News & Experience

Travel to Indonesia: Semarang part 2 (Hotel Graha Santika)


I stayed at Hotel Graha Santika for 1 night. And this hotel is a nice place to stay. You can access Simpang Lima, Gramedia Book store (just right on the left of it), and Baiturrahman Mosque by foot.
Thi is a picture of Santika's front desk, with javanese interior.
This hotel also have it's own swimming pool, not big but its the biggest pool available compare to other hotel around Simpang Lima.

I took some pictures in my room, and this is a standard room. You can have it only less than US 50 per night. Here they are :

Hotel standard room, as you can see, it has a long sofa near the window that you can use for another 1 person. :)

This is their bath room, quite standard.
Washtafel.
When I had my breakfast, I took some pictures of Santika's restaurant. The food is mostly Indonesian food. But you can have some javanese food here if you like.
Another picture of Santika's Restaurant.
In my next Post, I will tell you a beautiful place to eat called Gama Restaurant. They provides Sea food and one of the best place to eat in Semarang. See you.





No comments: